Run Dyalog APL
Run Dyalog APL is an online sandbox environment for running code in an ever-growing list of programming languages, both practical and recreational. ATO was originally conceived as a replacement for the increasingly out-of-date Try It Online service.
To get started, click the button below to run some code.
- It's completely free of charge
- The software is open-source (available under the copyleft GNU Affero General Public License 3.0)
- We don't advertise or use any tracking technologies
- Regularly maintained: new languages and features are added by request all the time
- The interface is customisable (see the Preferences page)
You can also discuss ATO in the dedicated Stack Exchange chatroom.